Friday, October 05, 2012
Bayesian F1
Decision theory considers the posterior probability to decide which class to chose , or weight using a cost function. However in this setting its objective is the accuracy. Most often we are more interested in more balanced measures such as F1 due to skewed classes. How would be F1 maximizer Bayesian decision mechanism if the distribution is exactly known ? I guess this is already implemented in somewhere , however I didn't face it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best LLM Model ?
Offcourse trying to sell the race cars for everyone will not work.
-
Run following command in js console if you want make web sites audible with a click document.getElementsByTagName("p")].map(p =...
-
Bilimin degisik alanlarinda hayal kurmaktan kendimi alamiyorum, cam merceklerle kumu eritip tekrar mercek uretme, havadan carbonu cekip elma...
-
Real Time Transcription: In TV channels I realize that text is a little bit coming late after the speech. So , I think they are using...
No comments:
Post a Comment