In TV channels I realize that text is a little bit coming late after the speech. So , I think they are using employees to transcript the sound. A computer can do it very fast. But the problem is sound is very noisy , computer transcription could not be accurate enough. One way to solve that using human employees. But human should be very careful to transcript. It makes it slow. Better way could be using multiple human annotators and computer together. In this setting multiple human annotators provides multiple transcription than using learning from multiple experts methods speech could be transcribed into fast and accurate text. People not necessary to precise as previous scenario. It could be good application for my research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best LLM Model ?
Offcourse trying to sell the race cars for everyone will not work.
-
Run following command in js console if you want make web sites audible with a click document.getElementsByTagName("p")].map(p =...
-
Bilimin degisik alanlarinda hayal kurmaktan kendimi alamiyorum, cam merceklerle kumu eritip tekrar mercek uretme, havadan carbonu cekip elma...
-
Real Time Transcription: In TV channels I realize that text is a little bit coming late after the speech. So , I think they are using...
No comments:
Post a Comment