Old Casette Players
Nowadays no body using cassette player. I bought a cassette to listen music from my smartphone . It would be good if we can build an equipment to replace cassette player and allows user to connect his smartphone directly to this equipment. Than smartphone could be used as GPS, television or music player.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best LLM Model ?
Offcourse trying to sell the race cars for everyone will not work.
-
Run following command in js console if you want make web sites audible with a click document.getElementsByTagName("p")].map(p =...
-
Bilimin degisik alanlarinda hayal kurmaktan kendimi alamiyorum, cam merceklerle kumu eritip tekrar mercek uretme, havadan carbonu cekip elma...
-
Real Time Transcription: In TV channels I realize that text is a little bit coming late after the speech. So , I think they are using...
No comments:
Post a Comment