It depends actually. Where did you define your origin ? Assume that I defined origin of universe as myself my position will be (0,0,0). So any rotation transformation will not change my position. It means all of the other object will turn around myself. Ofcourse it is intuitive to chose sun as origin in first sense , but it is not necessary , same transformations could be applied without chosing sun as an origin. There could be some standart system , than we can represent any position in universe by 3 coordinates. We can easily calculate using its distance and angle. That is actually what OPENGL is doing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best LLM Model ?
Offcourse trying to sell the race cars for everyone will not work.
-
Run following command in js console if you want make web sites audible with a click document.getElementsByTagName("p")].map(p =...
-
Bilimin degisik alanlarinda hayal kurmaktan kendimi alamiyorum, cam merceklerle kumu eritip tekrar mercek uretme, havadan carbonu cekip elma...
-
Real Time Transcription: In TV channels I realize that text is a little bit coming late after the speech. So , I think they are using...
No comments:
Post a Comment