Tuesday, July 25, 2023
Ideas
Maybe unrealistic but I kept thinking about these ideas:
1. Getting carbondioxide from air seperating into carbon and oxigen, and squeezing carbon to 3d print diamond houses.
2. Melting and purifying plastic in passific ocean to create an artificial continent.
3. Using sand to produce glasses in desert by glass lenses to produce self replicating machines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best LLM Model ?
Offcourse trying to sell the race cars for everyone will not work.
-
Run following command in js console if you want make web sites audible with a click document.getElementsByTagName("p")].map(p =...
-
Bilimin degisik alanlarinda hayal kurmaktan kendimi alamiyorum, cam merceklerle kumu eritip tekrar mercek uretme, havadan carbonu cekip elma...
-
Real Time Transcription: In TV channels I realize that text is a little bit coming late after the speech. So , I think they are using...
No comments:
Post a Comment