Wednesday, December 07, 2022
Artificial Intelligence
I got an analogy while traveling in Westfield today. I look at the lights in the night they were useful. But they are not even comparable to the Sun. I tought these artificial lights are similar in sense of artificial intelligence to real intelligence. It is useful in limited domain, especially where we are but they are not even close to real intelligence in current status. Even language models with impressive results does not have any reasoning it just gives fancy most frequent answers. But as artificial lights we should focus on where they are useful we don't have to replicate sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best LLM Model ?
Offcourse trying to sell the race cars for everyone will not work.
-
Run following command in js console if you want make web sites audible with a click document.getElementsByTagName("p")].map(p =...
-
Bilimin degisik alanlarinda hayal kurmaktan kendimi alamiyorum, cam merceklerle kumu eritip tekrar mercek uretme, havadan carbonu cekip elma...
-
Real Time Transcription: In TV channels I realize that text is a little bit coming late after the speech. So , I think they are using...
No comments:
Post a Comment